This is a VERY special BLI Podcast that you won’t want to miss. Join us as Chuck Blakeman, Chief Transformation Officer with Crankset Group, interviews Jennifer Hanzlick, a very special business owner and friend in our 3to5 Club Community. Jennifer will share her amazing business journey with us.
After being laid off from an 11-year career in financial services, Jennifer combined her professional work ethic and personal industry experience to start Clutter Trucker – a hoarding clean out business. It all began with the purchase of a dump truck and her mom’s help to load the truck. It has grown into a thriving business with 18 employees, 4 trucks and a warehouse. She also started an Extreme Cleaning division to compliment the original junk removal business.
• How to experience true FREEDOM in life and business
• The simple things Jennifer did to build her successful business, even with no experience as a business owner
• How to build a dream team of people to run your business when you’re not around
• Ways for you to get off the treadmill like Jennifer did
• How to take the first steps in starting a business from scratch
• How to resurrect a business you thought was dead
• That anyone can build a successful business
Jennifer Hanzlick is known as Colorado’s hoarding expert. It is her personal mission to bring awareness and educate the public on the topic of hoarding. She started the Colorado Hoarding Task Force in an effort to provide support and interagency coordination in difficult hoarding cases. She now presents and speaks to larger audiences to share the lessons learned from growing her business over the past 8 years.
Jennifer’s story promises to be both inspirational and enlightening, because you’re going to see that she is normal, and got where she is by following some simple rules of business. You will no doubt leave with suggestions for your own business that will get you that much closer to living YOUR Ideal Lifestyle.
The formula to building a successful business isn’t that hard, but we just have to apply it… Know where you’re going, when you want to be there, how you’ll get there, and what you need to do today to get the end result.
What will you and your business gain from being a part of such a transformational discussion? Let’s find out!