This is a transformational discussion as our distinguished panel of local business owners share how they have doubled and even tripled their income in as little as 90 days.
Are you ready for a steady stream of potential clients? Then ask yourself if you are you making decisions based on where you are, or on where you want to be. These successful business owners will share with you:
• What actions you need to take to double your income
• What mindset or specific habits you would have to change
• What concrete, measurable actions you need to take
• What may be your ONE biggest obstacle to doubling your income and what you can do to over come it
Come learn how to significantly increase your sales revenue by:
• Finding the RIGHT potential clients
• Knowing the importance of Serve, don’t sell
• Asking the four Buying Questions
• No more Networking
• Never making another Cold Call
• Asking for referrals the right way
• Going after the Golden Goose and NOT the golden egg
• Knowing your first Domino
• Then getting clarity of your Leading Indicator of Success
Joe Axne is the owner of IT-Guru, which is a Denver based IT Partner focusing on Veterinary Clinics and Hospital’s with at least two doctors or 3+ exam rooms. IT-Guru provides a technology parachute for these clinics and hospitals where they can guarantee recovery from a failed server within 1 hour. This way the staff stays productive and the clinic can continue to see patients and perform the care needed for our furry friends! Joe is new to the Crankset community, but has been in business since 2004.
Bill Simmermon is a Financial Professional and Retirement Planning Specialist with AXA Advisors, LLC. Bill has been with AXA for over 6 years and specializes in working only with successful business owners who want to preserve and pursue more value from their businesses in a more tax efficient manner.
Sarah Lampard is the owner of Avalue Insurance, an independent broker for business, auto, home and life insurance products. Sarah grew her revenues by 63% last year by managing her referral base and taking care of her clients. In addition to home and auto insurance, she specializes in commercial insurance for business owners and non-profits. She is once again a recipient of the 5280 Five Star Home and Auto Insurance Professional Award and will appear in the September issue of the 5280 magazine.
What will you and your business gain from being a part of such a transformational discussion? Let’s find out together!